We all have at least one muscular group that responds harder to the training and is behind. Genetics play an important role, but for any problem there is a solution.
The tips are for the advanced, over 3-5 years of training. Here are 10 tips, in an unspecified order, to progress to a stubborn muscle group, but also to add new earnings in general.
1. Accent the eccentric, negative part to all exercises for the target muscle. I suggest a 4/1 / x tempo, in which you lower the weight in 4s, pause 1s in the middle of the descent and then explode on the positive side.
2. Train the stubborn muscle 2 times a week, workout is normal, intensity and volume, the other, lighter, about half the normal volume. Make sure you have at least two breaks between the two exercises.
3. Work the target muscle at the beginning of the workout at least once a week. That is how we apply the principle of priority, and the muscle in question will benefit from the most energy we can give it to a workout. Choose the right moment when you are physically and mentally prepared for it.
4. Varies the training schedule. You can not always practice the same exercises, series, weights, repetitions. Varies exercise, weights, number of repetitions, angles, sockets, breaks between turns, intensity.
5. Try to sleep a little longer in the night before and after training. Thus, the body will benefit from more recovery and growth time.
6. Increases the number of calories in quality foods on the day of training of the group left behind. Increases carbohydrates by 25-50 g at the table before and after training. You need more nutrients to train you harder and restore you more efficiently.
7. During training, take a beverage shake containing 10 g of glutamine, 10 g of BCAA, 3 g of beta-alanine and 3 g of creatine. Feed the machine!
8. If you do not train with a partner, try to take one to the training of a stubborn group. Not only can alpha xr he or she give you verbal reasoning, but it can help you make repetitions to reach complete exhaustion, which you can not do alone.
9. Use the view to create a stronger connection between mind and muscle. When you train a non-stimulating group, try to create an intense connection with the muscle for each repeat of the series. Simply picking up the weight from point A to point B is not enough. You have to visualize exactly how you want the muscle to look, how to feel, how the series will go before physically doing them.
10. Use therapeutic methods, such as deep massage, for the target muscle. Thus, you can increase your blood and nutrient irrigation in the area and open the fascia, the membrane that bears the muscle. Recovery will be improved and will increase the muscle growth potential.
If I were to name one thing to put it first, as a priority, it would be patience. Only if you are conscientious, constantly, pull hard, use a smart plan and patience, then you will see the improvements you are looking for.